No More Haircuts, Ever.

I'm sideways!
Once again, haircut = bad. The bangs need about a third of an inch to be decent and my hair needs at least 4 inches before I’m happy. I’ve gotten mixed reviews. The ladies at work liked it. Daniel wasn’t sure about the bangs. Mike likes it. Tom’s reaction was, “oh god damn it, you cut your hair!” (not to say he doesn’t like it like this, but he *really* liked it before). Yeah, I know. It’s just hair, it grows back. I’m just going to chalk it up to being “The Summer ‘Do” and swear off cutting my hair for the rest of the year and it will be fabulous again in time for New Years or something.

Tags: bad haircut

7 Responses to “No More Haircuts, Ever.”

1. Jules Jun 12, 2007 at 6:27 pm #

I know it’s not what you wanted, but it’s still cute.

2. Bella Jun 13, 2007 at 9:50 am #

Oh, I am leaving to have my hair cut in about an hour, should I cancel?  I can only hope mine comes out looking as cute as yours!  You have a great summer do!
    PS: found you surfing on blogexplosion

3. Quelyn Jun 14, 2007 at 2:27 pm #

Yeah it is so hard to get a haircut that you want, I finally found someone that is awesome and knows how to do my hair the way I like :D:

But, it does look good! You can wear the shorter bangs they look cute on you :)

4. Chandira Jun 14, 2007 at 3:09 pm #

It wasn’t a woman hairdresser was it? Seriously. I have sworn of women, as they always cut SOO much off. Male heardressers are much better, imho.
    I had a bad color job recently if it’s any consolation..
    I don’t know what you looked like before, but it’s a nice cut! But if you had long hair before, I can see why you might not like it.
    Yes, it does grow back.. :D

5. Jess Jun 16, 2007 at 2:00 pm #

I actually like it, but I’m just a dumb boy. ;)

6. yoshi Jun 19, 2007 at 9:48 am #

It’s cool. it looks good. But what do I know. :)

Are you doing the blogathon this year? I was thinking about getting folks together to have a central webcam site or something nerdy like that.

7. Betty Jun 23, 2007 at 3:17 pm #