Silly Gamer Priorities

I started playing World of Warcraft again recently, since there’s the new Cataclysm expansion coming out soon. I figured I’d get established before the new content drops, blah blah blah. Anyway! Anybody that plays WoW already know all about what’s coming out so I won’t bore you with the details (cause if you don’t play WoW you probably don’t care), but, I did have to share what my two most favorite things about it are likely to be.

1: Troll Druid. ‘Nuff said.

2: OH EM GEE. I must have this adorable Moonkin Hatchling. You probably have to buy it :( And I probably will, because I’m a sucker.

If you play WoW, what are you most looking forward to in Cataclysm?

Tags: cataclysm, pet, video, video games, world of warcraft

6 Responses to “Silly Gamer Priorities”

1. Suzanne Nov 12, 2010 at 7:28 pm #

I’m totally looking foward to the Worgen. Having played through the starting experience in beta? Oooh hells yeah. :)

• katili Nov 18, 2010 at 12:37 am #

I’d be excited about Worgen if I didn’t loathe being Alliance :(
      I still miss you though. <3

2. Aimée Nov 17, 2010 at 11:11 pm #

I agree with Suzanne – WORGEN! That, and finally getting a true gaming computer (building from scratch!) so that I can play with high settings. It’ll be a nice change!

• katili Nov 18, 2010 at 12:37 am #

I had to lower a couple of random settings when I got my mac, but the overall settings are higher than it was on my PC (my video card was dying so I had to turn everything down), but it looks AMAZING on my 27″ iMac hehe.

Some really busy areas lag me though :(

Did you ever add me as a RealID friend? :P

3. Vera Nov 18, 2010 at 10:14 am #

I’m not a gamer, heck my extent of gaming fever consist of playing solitaire for 10 minutes (with 3 breaks 2 minute breaks included :P). But I want a plushie that looks just like that thing in the video :D

• katili Nov 18, 2010 at 1:39 pm #

If they made a plushie, I might die of cute-overload! ♥