One Whole30 Week Down…
Clearly I must just have an aversion to blogging, but at least I’ve been live-tweeting my Whole30 experience! Here are my thoughts from the last few days, shamelessly copy/pasted from Twitter:
- Whole30 Day 3: when I need to find a new appreciation for black coffee because life without coffee isn’t worth living.
(I know I said that in my last post, but it was worth re-stating, because it’s that important to me haha).
- Whole30 Day 4: the carb cravings commence. My kingdom for some pancakes! (I haven’t even had pancakes in months, whyyyy cravings?!)
- Today and tomorrow are supposed to be the “Kill ALL the things!” days, but so far today I’m not grumpy, just perpetually hungry #whole30
- Whole30 Day 6: I have a nasty, nasty headache today.
- (In response to someone asking me for motivational tips): When I feel deprived, I eat bacon ;)
- Oooh… its a day late according to the timeline, but the “kill ALL the things” phase just kicked in. #badmood #whole30
- (In response to someone saying I’m making them never want to try Whole30): It gets better. And it’s not like I’m never grumpy otherwise ;) It’s not [fun], but I get amazing results from it. A little suffering builds character.
- Whole30 Day 7: My kingdom for something that is NOT eggs for breakfast…
So that’s where I am right now. Sick to death of eggs, still missing my coffee, tired and slightly grumpy. The good news is that next week will be better. Also, I really need to get to the gym, but I am remarkably unmotivated to do so lately. Gonna try hard t make myself go this weekend though.