What Katie Wants for Christmas

Sadly, I think my List of Things I Want is longer than my List of People Who Love Me. Ah well.

• 2 gb (or more hehe) Compact Flash card for my new camera. 128meg isn’t going to fly with this baby.
  • Filters/lenses/camera bag for said camera.
  • webcam for the techno-geek in me.
  • a new bedframe because mine is about to collapse. I wouldn’t mind a springy-thing either. I don’t have one, just a buddy board.
  • A tokidoki bag. I blame Sonia for that one. I want either Ciao Ciao, Bella, or Bambino in Citta Rosa. I was looking at the fall collection. I REALLY want Dolce or Bambino in Inferno. Portatelefono is probably the right size for my cellphone too… However, I know that nobody loves me $100-purse worth lmao.
  • A Bluetooth headset.
  • Playstation 2 and Katamri Damacy.
  • Random little accessories and clothing items.
  • Pink creepers.
  • Jeans that actually fit me.
  • Gift cards and cash donations towards keeping me fed and my phone bill paid.

etc etc etc.

Tags: christmas, christmas list

9 Responses to “What Katie Wants for Christmas”

1. tiggerprr Nov 16, 2006 at 2:48 pm #

Awwwwe….those tokidoki bags are so cute. I hope my daughter doesn’t click the links and see these!  :devil:

I’m sure that you have lots of people that lub you enough to fill those requests several times over. ;)

2. Mr. Fabulous Nov 16, 2006 at 2:58 pm #

Pink creepers?

3. Janet Nov 16, 2006 at 3:54 pm #

I always get mad at myself that I don’t use my camera more often. I swear when I look back on the last ten years or so of my life, I’ll have next to no visual representation. Isn’t that sad?:(

4. Katili Nov 16, 2006 at 4:52 pm #

Tiggerprr, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you ;)

Ooooh Mr Fab you lost Fabulous Points for not knowing what creepers are :p

Janet, I have pretty much no representation of most ot my early life, I’m making up for it now.

5. Bianca Nov 16, 2006 at 6:40 pm #

I love Katamari Damacy!!

6. tiggerprr Nov 17, 2006 at 8:47 am #

OK So I talked to Yoshi about the Katamari Damacy thing…it’s a ball of yarn? He says it’s addictive…I am missing something? Help me understand! :)   :evil:

7. Katili Nov 17, 2006 at 10:16 pm #

Hahaha nooo not yarn! It’s a.. cosmo sticky star ball lol. It’s fun :p

8. tiggerprr Nov 18, 2006 at 9:44 am #

Oh I see…sticky star balls make MUCH more sense than a ball of yarn. ::backs away from the keyboard::. I’d say “those kooky Japanese, what will they think of next?”…but…I am said kooky Japanese, halfway.

I came here to beg for a vote. I have entered OC into a contest and We need your Support! :) See the details on my blog at http://www.tiggerprr.com. *I’d make a link, but I don’t know how to do it in a “comment”. :) :curious:

9. Jules Nov 20, 2006 at 7:13 pm #

Mmm creepers. I want white ones. And I have one of those bags! Anna bought me one for my birthday.